Welcome back to my Value Proposition Hexagon Quilt Along. Today I'll share the last two side setting blocks and next Friday I'll publish the instructions for the final block! I will repeat one more time what I've said many times before! This is your quilt and you should make it your way. If you don't like a block then design your own or repeat one of the blocks that you do like. The same holds true with the side setting blocks. Follow the patterns that you'll find below, design your own or use half of a block that I've already published!
Value Proposition Map for Side Setting Block 3
Value Proposition Recipe for Side Setting Block 3
- Cut 6 Light identified as A on Map (for Round 3)
- Cut 8 Mediums identified as B on Map (1 for Centre, 2 for Round 2 and 4 for Round 3)
- 8 Dark identified as C on Map (4 for Round 1 and 4 for Round 2)
Value Proposition Map for Side Setting Block 4
Value Proposition Recipe for Side Setting Block 4
- Cut 4 Light identified as A on Map ( for Round 3)
- Cut 7 Mediums identified as B on Map (1 for Centre and 6 for Round 3)
- Cut 7 Dark-medium identified as C on Map (2 for Round 1 and 5 for Round 2)
- 4 Dark identified as D on Map (2 for Round 1 and 2 for Round 2)
My Value Proposition Side Setting Block 4
I set up a Value Proposition QAL page on Flickr so that you can post pictures of your blocks and also see what others are doing! There are many very different and exciting blocks to see and there are also some pictures showing a bunch of blocks arranged together and that is very exciting to see!
If you are looking for previous Block installments of my Value Proposition Hexagon QAL you will find all of the links under the tab Quilt Alongs by Karen H just under the banner. Have fun making with the final two Side Setting BlocksThe final block, Block 18, will be available on December 12, 2014.
I hope you are enjoying my QAL that uses English paper piecing. If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email. I send an email response to every comment so if you don't hear from me it means you are a no-reply blogger and I have no way of contacting you (unless you leave me your email address in the comment).
Until I post again, happy sewing!