Sunday, June 16, 2013

Thanks for all the get well wishes and Mom's embroideries

Thank you for the comments and emails wishing Mom a speedy recovery. She broke the humerus right above the elbow and the doctors told her in would be a long time in healing. That was Friday night (or rather early Saturday morning). This morning she is saying she thinks she'll be able to sew soon! Not sure how that is going to work but it is good to be optimistic and to have something to work towards. I spent the day with her and found the time to do some hand applique. She was watching me and I could tell that she was just itching to be doing something herself! Fingers crossed that she is able to do some sewing soon!

I haven't got the time to do a creative post but I thought I would leave you with some pictures of Mom's embroideries. I hope you enjoy them!

 
 
 


 
 
 
Thanks again for all the good wishes and until I post again, happy sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Karen,
    I must have missed one of your blogs as I didn't know about Anne, hope the fracture heals pretty soon, her embroideries are so beautiful. Please give her my get well wishes, hope she can get back to her sewing soon.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I sent you a blank email sorry. I love your embroidery beautiful. Tell your Mom speedy recovery for me. I had rotator cuff surgery in 2010 and I managed a way to stitch and knit. When there is a will there is a way.Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her embroideries are beautiful and how can you torture her like that! ;)
    She must be bored of her mind now... poor thing.

    ReplyDelete